This person must be highly organised and articulate, able to manage time effectively and to record and communicate key information as needed. The role will also incorporate assisting in the management and organisation of bookings for the Black Cow Distillery, Bar + Kitchen, so experience in events or restaurant management would be a plus.
- Provide overall administrative and personal support to the Founder.
- Read and monitor Founder’s email to ensure timely, prioritised responses.
- Distribute information and keep staff informed on behalf of Founder.
- Manage Founder’s diary.
- Attend meetings and minute as necessary.
- Attend phone calls and maintain records of decisions.
- Communicate/correspond with clients, business contacts on behalf of Founder.
- Update Founder’s weekly action list and delegate/implement as necessary.
- Track and reconcile Founder’s expenditure for accounts.
- Manage bookings for the Distillery, Bar + Kitchen, diarise all appointments and distribute key information as needed within the team.
Terms to be discussed on application.
To apply please send your details along with a CV to: email@example.com
14 March 2017
- - -
We are looking for a PA to assist our Founder and the Creative Team at Black Cow.